Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Odds and Ends

Here is a collection of cool stuff I've been meaning to post for a while:
(Click images for source and to see more)


Incredible ink photography that I want in my house RIGHT NOW!



How fun is this DIY letter holder? I'm thinking I could do this even easier with a paper towel rack...



Mac key light switches...NERD ALERT!

Um...can you even believe this? This is Dick Clark's house (RIP) that is currently up for sale.
It also happens to be completely inspired and modeled after the Flinstone home.
That's right. The cartoon.
What?!?


Stair Inspiration. This is just one photo out of 30 from Freshome's post of all things stairs. There are some pretty fun ideas...did someone say slide? Click the image for more!


COLOR!!!! This home has an amazing mesh of brights throughout. I would have never thought it could work, but it definitely does. See more!


Uh...how cute are these??? Want.


And finally, a diamond pendant. Brilliant. I think every girl is already figuring out how to incorporate this into their feminine spaces. I know I am! Dream desk is definitely including one of these.

Woo hooo! Hang in there, the week's halfway over!

No comments:

Post a Comment